It's going to be hard to not be with this little guy all day:
I'm sure i'm going to cry, but his sweet face will make 5 p.m. even sweeter.
Some things i learned while being a SAHM (that's what us BabyCenter addicts call Stay At Home Moms):
- Maury Povich has fallen so far -- and i love it. I'm gonna miss hearing "You are NOT the father" every day at noon.
- There are tons of folks who don't work during the day, and they love to hang out at Wal-Mart and Chick Fil a
- Besides my stories, there's not much on T.V.
- A 9 pound person can pass gas and do a #2 like a 190 pound person. It's amazing!
- Once you enter the motherhood club, you forfeit all expectations of: long showers, eating a warm meal, eating with both hands
- When other mommies see you just had a baby, they start asking you all kind of personal questions about your boobs and vajajay. 8 weeks ago no strangers asked me about my nipples (well, except for my crazy neighbor who was giving me tips on how to go into labor) so why is it ok now?! (the crazier thing is i actually partake in these conversations!)
- James is super dad! and a great hubby too.
- Hormones don't go away just because you had the baby
- My dogs will bark at the mailman. EVERY. FREAKING. SINGLE. DAY. (they are the reason why i'm going back to work. they drove me freaking nuts for 8 weeks)