Monday, December 27, 2010

From the mouth of James

Wise things my hubby says:

ReRe: You need to start taking more pics of me and River. i have tons of pics of you and him, but not many of me and and him.
James: You need to start wearing clothes and i will take more pictures of you and the kid.

He has a good point. I'm sure River does not want a scrapbook of pics of him and his mommy, where i'm rocking out nothing but nappy hair, pajama pants and a nursing bra.

Weird things my hubby says:

Christmas Eve morning, James, River and I all snuggled in bed. It was a picture perfect moment as James and i held hands.
And then my hubby said the weirdest thing:

James: Is it strange that i'm imagining that scene from Ernest Saves Christmas were the old Santa is transferring his powers to the new Santa? I'm imagining that you are the new Santa and my hands are transferring powers to your hand.

Umm, ok???? Way to make the moment, um, weird.

3 comments:

LWLH said...

Lol..I love the last comment from James...that's freakin hilarious!

Robin said...

odd that he would think of Ernest at that moment.

ReRe said...

i would think it was odd, if it had come from anyone else!