Happy Potluck Friday!
- Remember back in the day when you could count on a Potluck Friday EVERY Friday?! Well, if you miss those days and want to submit a complaint, the dude you need to gripe to is about 23 pounds, 33 inches and answers to the names : River, River Monster, Monster, Rivvy Riv, Sweet Face, Baby Boy, Fat Boy, Chunk Face and No!
- Spandex looks good on no one. We can all agree on that. But i especially hate it on men. Ok, maybe you can pull off spandex biker shorts if you are um...riding a bike. But not if you are at the Y. And no, riding the stationary bike does not count. And you should be ashamed that you actually have words on the back of those shorts. I don't care if it says DuPont, it's still wrong. And using your sweaty towel to wipe down the machine is gross!
- Speaking of my gym experiences, this morning in Zumba we danced to a Spanish song that had the beats to "Informer" by Snow! I don't know if it was a remake...because i don't speak Spanish, but i definitely recognized the beats.
- This is my last Friday of my 20s. I'm going to party very differently than i'm sure i did on my first Friday in my 20s. Tonight i'm looking forward to grocery shopping, and maybe playing some checkers with my boys. Am i turning 30 next week or 75?!
- What's ReRe jamming? Well, this is a historic moment here on this lil ol blog, because the song i'm jamming is....A COUNTRY SONG! Thanks to my office mate, i just can't get enough of "Fish" by Craig Campbell!