Wednesday, September 1, 2010

James and Sam Malone are like this!

James and i spent the past weekend in Waco, Texas watching some great folks get hitched. It was a nice get-away, even though Texas interstates (or maybe it's just Waco streets) confused the beejesus out of us.

In perfect James fashion, our weekend got started off with some funny as we were getting ready to hit the road:

James: I'm gonna use some of your black girl shampoo so my hair can look all good for Dallas.
ReRe: We aren't going to Dallas. We are going to Waco. That's like saying you are getting all prettied up for Halle Berry, but you are really going out with Whoopi.
James: If Whoopi's good enough for Ted Danson, she's good enough for me.

(glad to know my boy has standards!)

2 comments:

LWLH said...

Lol...James never ceases to amaze me with his hijinks :)

University of Iowa Meg said...

OTFL literally!! :) BTW, I gave you a blog award!! Check out my post from today! :)