Friday, February 25, 2011

Potluck Friday





TGIF!





  1. Today I'm going to take my planning for River's future to the next level and go open him up a saving's account. His PaPa (my daddy) sent him $100 this week! Of course River wanted to spend it on hookers and breastmilk, but i told him he had to put it in the bank. My hope is that he will use this account for an ivy league college, but i'm a realist so I'm aware that it may be used for trade school, to travel some European country and "find himself," to prove he is NOT the father or...hookers and breastmilk. Either way, at least I'm doing something good for him!

  2. I saw an amazing speaker this week, Rick Bender. He has been to groups about spit tobacco. If you know anyone who uses spit tobacco -- or any tobacco for that matter -- i'd highly recommend sending them a link to Rick's site.

  3. I currently have 41 games of Words with Friends open. Yes FORTY ONE. So if you are wondering why i haven't made a move in our game in forever, now you know. (me thinks maybe blasting my screen name on my blog and facebook was maybe not my smartest move! or was it!!!). If i were restaurant, the wait time would be 22 hours!

  4. I finally watched the Bieber episode of Glee and i loved it! I'm not a bandwagon Bilieber like some folks. I know lots of folks are jumping on the wagon AFTER seeing this episode or watching the movie. BUT I've been loving the Biebs since before i even knew he was a boy (yes, i thought he was a girl -- a very talented girl). So Biebs, if you are reading this (and you should be because my blog rocks and all the cool kids read it ), know that i'm one of your ORIGINAL fans!

  5. What is Re jamming this week? It's "Down on Me" by Jeremih ft. 50 Cent. I admit to making a fool out of myself in front of some teens yesterday when i turned this up a little (in my mini-vanish looking car with my 4 month old in the back) and broke it down!


2 comments:

T. Marie said...

I emailed the "no snuff" link to Joe...

LWLH said...

"Hookers and Breastmilk".....you kill me girl! :)