Yay! It's Friday. TGIfreakingF!
- James and i have been taking turns driving his new ride so he doesn't put too many miles on it when he goes to treat patients out of town. Today he's working closer to home, so he got to drive his new baby to work, and i got reunite with baby. Half way to work i look down to see that i'm WAYYY past 'E.' Really? Really? I didn't have time to stop and get gas, so now i'm praying that i have enough to make it home today. If i don't, you can bet Mr. James is never gonna hear the end of it.
- Lil Bro is like a ghost in the night. He stops in every few weeks to go through my fridge, play on the internet and mow the yard (for money of course). He didn't even realize James and I were in Cancun for a week -- he missed his chance of having a wild party at my house. Believe it or not i miss seeing his face. I finally got to see him this week. And he got to see me -- apparently he saw way more of me than i knew existed:
ReRe: So, do you think i'm starting to look a little pregnant, or am i just looking fatter?
Lil Bro: Oh, you definitely look pregnant! I can see it in your thighs, they are wider. You wrists are thicker, your arms are bigger. A little in your cheeks and in the back.
By "in the back" i'm sure he was referring to my a$$. I'm sure he would have continued with his list of what's blown up on ReRe in the last 16 weeks, but i stopped him.
ReRe: Well, James said that i really don't look any different.
Lil Bro: James is lying to you.
And you know what, I believe Lil Bro!
- We finally watched The Blind Side. Finally, a good movie! After all the turds we've rented from the redbox lately, it was nice to get something good. I think i'm the only person in the world who didn't know the movie was based on a true story! And i love that Sandra adopted a tiny lil blind side! (yeah, i said it).
- Only pregnancy can give you the complexion of a teenage boy and the boobs of Dolly Parton. Seriously. I'm so freaking hot...from the neck down...and belly button up!
- What's ReRe jamming this week? I'm loving the song "Young Forever" by Jay-Z and Mr. Hudson.