Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I would not believe this if i didn't see it with my own eyes

For the past several weeks James and I have been trading cars on the days he has to drive a good distance -- so he doesn't put too many miles on his new baby.

This week i got my car back. Twice it acted like it didn't want to start. I thought i was going to be stuck in the boonies (also known as the land with no black people) but luckily it started.

I called James to inform him of my car woes. His response: Yeah, that probably has something to do with all the times i let the battery die.

Apparently James likes to drive with the lights on during the day and forget to turn them off when he reaches his destination.

So Monday night James drove up to one of the auto stores to have the battery tested, and sure enough my bat was almost gone. Easy $100 fix.

About 3 hours after James had returned home from the auto store, Lil Bro dropped in for some "food" (also known as blended up soup). When he walked in the door he informed that the lights were on on my car.

Yes ladies and gents. My loving husband ruined my battery, drove my car up to get a new battery, drove home -- AND LEFT THE LIGHTS ON.

2 comments:

Dr. Monkey said...

Well done Einstein.

LWLH said...

No more lights for James!