Monday, August 9, 2010

Products for WoMEN

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, i saw this ad:


Seriously?! The Shake Weight is bad enough (even though i do want one for Christmas b/c this kiddo has made my arms giant), but a shake weight for dudes?! Ladies, if your man asks for a Shake Weight, chances are he probably has a secret encounters ad posted on Craigs List -- and it ain't seeking women.

Shake Weight for men is not the only thing that's got me worried about the mindset of our men. This ad also worries me:


I'm not trying to say men can't worry about their "figures," but nothing is less sexy then a dude in a girdle.
Shake Weight for Men, Slim Ts. What's next? Midol for men?

1 comment:

LWLH said...

I think I might disown Big Man if he asked for a Shake Weight and the Slim T, no effin' way!