Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sweet Besus! The best blast from the past!

If you are a child of the late 80s, early 90s, you will wet your pants when you see what's coming soon to a theater near you: OREGON TRAIL -- THE MOVIE!!!

Don't tell me you don't remember that high you would get when you popped that floppy disk in and played Oregon Trail. Remember the tears you got when you learned all of your family members died -- but 5 seconds later you opted to hunt instead of bury them. Oh, those were the days. Move over Mario Kart and Call of Duty. You ain't got nothing on some Oregon Trail.


9 comments:

cristina said...

i have no idea what this is....

ReRe said...

how do you NOT know what oregon trail is!? maybe they didn't have it at smaller schools. you MISSED out!

Nicole said...

That is hysterical and I can't wait to see it!

TheFabJG said...

OHHHHH MYYYYYY GAWWWWWWD!!! "No, shopkeep....just the bullets!" They're all gonna die of dysentery. hahahhaaa

LWLH said...

NO FREAKIN' WAY!!!
Oh the memories!!

Sadako said...

I've heard this isn't actually real but I wish it were. Oregon Trail!

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/oregon-trail-mock-movie-trailer-made-08-03-2010

CourtWils said...

I lOVED Oregon Trail!!!

dev said...

OMG I haven't seen this moving in forever!! I totally forgot about it.

I did the other day buy the oregon trail game on my phone. It's not the same as the awesome giant floppy disc version though.

Steven Davis said...

http://kotaku.com/5611907/not-everyone-played-the-oregon-trail-you-know