Hip Hop Hooray! Ho, Hey, Ho! It's Friday (and name that tune!)
- Ok, i think it's time to stop making fun of Charlie Sheen. Yes, it's comical and tickles your funny bone in an inappropriate priest-like way, BUT i seriously think the dude has LOST HIS MIND. And if this is the case, that's just sad, not funny. So no more laughing. Ok, wait...Biwinning, Tiger's blood! Ok, i had to get that out! Ok, NOW no more making fun of Charlie Sheen.
- Speaking of Charlie, you know who i truly feel sorry for in all of this? No, not James and me because we love Two and a Half Men and have no idea how we'll spend out Monday nights (it's not like we have a baby or anything!). I feel sorry for Jon Cryer. Because Charlie Sheen has lost his mind -- or is in the midst of publicity stunt gone terribly awry -- Cryer is not out of job. Yeah, they could just replace Charlie's character, but come on, that rarely works. Remember when they replaced the dudes on the Dukes of Hazard? (i actually don't remember that, but James tells me it was an epic fail). So poor Jon Cryer. I bet he's ticked, i mean come on, there can't be high demand for Ducky. As my girl Kerra pointed, out "No one's making Pretty in Pink 2."
- A few weeks ago i was working at a middle school in Noble and a little cherubic kid had a shirt with a penguin on it that said "Free Weezy." I told him i liked his shirt, and then went into a spill about how i digs Lil Wayne too (though i had no idea what the penguin was about). He listened quietly. Shook his head like he knew what i was talking about and then politely said, "Ma'am, i don't know who LITTLE Wayne is, but this is Toy Story shirt." All i could do was crack up and then say "I'm proud of you!" I mean, really, what 6th grader should really be listening to Lil Wayne in the first place! Rock on with your Toy Story shirt lil dude!
- If Ron and Sam don't get the boot Puck-style soon, i'm gonna have to stop watching Jersey Shore.
- What's ReRe jamming to this week? "Pretty Girl Rock" by Keri Hilson. I love this song, and i'm sweeter than a Swisher!