Friday, March 4, 2011

Potluck Friday



Yay! Happy Friday!

  1. Who went to bed last night at 7:30? Umm, you can't see me, but i have my hand in the air. You'd think i'd be rested, but i'm still exhausted. River is an easy baby, not fussy, sleeps through the night, etc. But dang, he just makes me tired! between loving on those fat cheeks, doing laundry and trying to maintain looking fabulous for my hubby (well, as fabulous as i can look while still feeling like i look like a melted hershey kiss) i'm tired! So double TGIF!

  2. I don't regularly tune in to Idol, but i saw enough on Tuesday to know that the dude who "sang" the Usher song needed to go, and luckily America agreed with me. I think that was the WORST thing i've ever heard. And i'm glad everyone thinks that Jacob Lusk is the second coming of Luther, but i have two thoughts on that: 1) No he's not and 2) even if he was, who cares because the 12 year-old girls voting have no idea that a house is not a home or who Luther is!

  3. For the first time in 29 years, i'm giving up something for Lent. Sweets. So from Wednesday, March 9 - Saturday, April 23 (my wedding anniversary) I'm going to be a hot freaking mess! So you've been warned. I HAVE to do this. I work out like a mad woman, i've done so for year. I love me some cardio. And i truly believe that if Betty Crocker had never been born, i'd totally be a size 2. But dang that Betty and her delicious recipes for all things that make my butt big(ger). That coupled with having a group of girlfriends that love food do not help the situation. so i'm trying to take out my kryptonite. Wish me luck! (and James luck, and well, anyone who is around me those 40 days).

  4. (TMI Alert) So last night when i woke up from my mid-evening nap, the house smelled warm and good, like something had been cooked. I was starving and was excited at the prospect of something tasty. While i slept, James and River spent time playing and doing dishes. I rolled over and looked at James:
    ReRe: The house smells yummy! Did you cook something.
    James: No, but i farted.

    Thanks honey. Thanks for making my appetite disappear faster than Taylor Hicks on the Top 40 Hits list. Thanks for that!

  5. What's ReRe jamming this week. Some Lil Wayne!!! I love Mr. Carter. and i love this song "6 foot 7 foot." Mr. Carter is a talented dude. And i strongly suggest watching his Behind the Music story -- totally will make you see him in a different light. (wow, i have a crush on him).

2 comments:

T. Marie said...

Jacob should have gone home...he's just too much. He is even more over the top than that crazy red headed kid!

LWLH said...

I love Lil' Wayne....def. the best lyricist out right now.